Monday, March 4, 2013

Pond's Luminous Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes Review


I think this product deserves its own "mini-post". In the midst of all the things I get to try out thanks to amazing programs- like BzzAgent,Influenster,Smiley360, etc - sometimes I forget to mention the items I've been using and raving about (and paid for) that are literally beauty staples for me! That brings me to Pond's Luminous Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes ; probably my favorite product (and LOOK at that packaging!) besides their Dry Skin Cream.

So, what does it do? Simple: Pond's Luminous Clean is infused with Kaolin clay and some moisturizing ingredients (for obvious reasons). It is supposed to act as a magnet that pulls all those deep-down impurities out of your pores after a long day (or even a lazy sick one).
It's such a simple, revolutionary idea to have it in a foamy towelette that requires no rinsing! All that you have to do to use this product is peel the small, convenient flap back revealing the foamy goodness. Then you simply pull one sheet out and swipe it all over the designated area (your face). And, voila!

Even though quite often I do get free products from a review panel/product testing panel, this item is something I happened upon in January and bought (4.69 at Target, but I buy mine at our local Giant for the same price!). I will definitely keep spare packs of this available in my beauty pantry for daily use. It has such an interesting texture, mild and pleasant scent, fun and sudsy towelette topped off with no rinsing required! Sign me up!

Ps- I find that using this with my cult favorite from Pond's (Dry Skin Cream)makes the perfect duo. (It's perfectly moisturizing!)

Thanks for reading!
XoXo,
Supergirl Reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment