Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Holiday VoxBox!

So this post is overdue! I recently recieved in the mail my 2011 holiday voxbox!! Isn't that neat?! It's my very first one from Influenster!

If you aren't sure what Influenster is: Influenster is a neat site that is FREE to join and is based around products, badges, and reviews. You simply sign up, unlock some badges and they send you related products to your home FREE! :D Then you just review them, and repeat!

This holiday voxbox came with: Softsoap Bar Soap (Coconut), NYC Liquid Lip Shine (Nude York City was the one I recieved), X Out Wash-In Treatment (one of the items you may or may not have recieved - some got a perfume sample instead), Mentos Gum, a sample-size Larabar, one Montagne Jeunesse mask ( I recieved Dead Sea).


I'm very excited to post my unboxing for you all, it was a magical day for me! :P I just have some issues with a firewall somewhere not allowing my videos to be imported! When I solve this the video will be live!!!

Check back soon!!
Xoxo
Supergirl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment