Thursday, February 2, 2012

Smarterer BzzCampaign :)



So I got an invite to join a campaign called Smarter(er) on BzzAgent.com (which is a great site to try things for free and spread "bzzz" about products for companies!) and this is my score: 171 :)

I will probably keep answering questions to bump up my score and show off my knowledge ;) However, for right now I wanted to discuss some cool stuff about bzzagent in general.

Bzzagent is a great online survey site that uses said surveys to place you in campaigns (bzzcampaigns) that they feel would fit the audience companies are looking for to test products. ALL the items sent from bzzagent are given GRATIS (unless specified otherwise at time of sign up; i have seen one campaign that cost to join). If you are interested in this great way to try products, go to www.bzzagent.com and check it out for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment