Sunday, March 3, 2013

Neutrogena (R) Cosmetics BzzzzzWorthy Review!


Hello, ladies! Do you love makeup as much as I do? If the answer is yes, let me direct you to NEUTROGENA COSMETICS! About a week ago, I finally received my much anticipated Neutrogena Cosmetics BzzAgent kit (GRATIS, of course). I simply could NOT wait to test the products I was sent (images below):

So, I was sent:
Neutrogena® MoistureSmooth Color Sticks for sheer, shiny color that continuously conditions lips
Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara for 100% longer looking lashes
Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadows for 12-hour wear that instantly revives and brightens eyes
The colors I received were as follows: the Color Stick was in Sweet Watermelon, the Healthy Lengths Mascara in black, and their Crease-Proof Eye Shadows in Lasting Taupe and Constant Copper.
The Color Stick: I LOVE this product! It's a lot like a large crayon..for your lips! It's a fun product, and it has a simple design (with a watermelon scent, yummy!). The color is a soft pink that is sheer but still has some shimmer (on my lips it ended up being a nice nude color because my lips are naturally a similar color). The lasting power seems to be a bit lacking, but with how cute the applicator is and how yummy it smells I didn't mind whipping it out to re-apply! I genuinely think every lovely lady would enjoy having this in their purses / pockets (I will in fact be purchasing this in two other shades soon!).
The Healthy Lengths Mascara: It was a thick consistency in the standard black color. The packaging is sleek, but didn't wow me too much. HOWEVER, upon actually USING this product I was quite impressed with not only the staying power but the length it gave my short, stubby lashes. It lasted me around 6 hours (I also tested it with water and it smudged less than a normal non-waterproof mascara would). When I compare this to The Falsies (my recent go-to), it isn't as dramatic (which is good as I don't want to always look overly made up) and it looks natural . I recommend this for my natural look lovers!
The Crease-Proof Eye Shadow: I love constant copper.. I mean LOVE...It doesn't crease (YAY! An eyeshadow that lives up to its promise for an Italian is no minor feat!) it has slight shimmer and is buildable. The lasting taupe stick was nice for if I wanted more of a smoky look (hello, date night). It, too, lasted and did not crease. I am definitely re-purchasing the constant copper (the lasting taupe will last me as I don't do smoky eyes too often). If you have slightly oily / combination skin and have a little oil to your lids (awkward I know) this WILL last and it works amazing!
The Verdict:
-Would I recommend this to my friends/co-workers/family/other? YES, yes and YES!
-Does the product live up to the bzzzz? It does and THEN some. Way to go Neutrogena!
-Scores:
Mascara: 4/5 stars
Eye Shadows: 4.5/5 stars
Color Stick: 5/5 stars

Thanks for reading, lovelies!
XoXo SuperGirl Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment