Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review: I Am A Follower by Len Sweet



I had never read a Len Sweet book before Booksneeze came along. In fact, I'm sure I would have gone my whole life never having read one of his books (as before Booksneeze I wasn't really sure where to buy or acquire Christian Lit). However, Len seemed to have a very eye-catching cover to his book and so out of all the other choices I chose to review his. Booksneeze sent the book quite promptly in the mail, which was always a nice quality of theirs. Len Sweet takes an approach such that a book can be biblical and still be thought-provoking and amusing. It really makes you think about the hypocrisy of the money-hungry versus the simple way Jesus lived. This book is divided into THREE sections, characterized by four Latin words: Vece, Via, Verita, and Vita. One excellent addition is that the book is able to be used alone OR with others. The book delivers a simple, powerful message : we are meant to follow. :) 4 out of 5 stars I'd recommend this to someone who likes eye-openers. XoXo SuperGirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment