Monday, December 9, 2013

Changes are coming!

I took a break from blogging here on SuperGirl Reviews for a specific reason: I had to find a way to clear my head and evaluate how I was putting my reviews out. I didn't like the format, and felt them too lacking in description and helpfulness. I wanted to change that but didn't know how. So I took my break hoping to shed light on ways to improve. While I still feel I leave a lot to be desired (for NOW) in reviewing products, I know with time I will get to the place I need to be in. SO, changes are coming! I want to rename, revamp, reduce, reuse, recycle! (Sort of kidding about the last three as far as this blog goes..Unless someone has ideas on blogging about recycleables :P )

What I Aim To Accomplish:
1. I want more in-depth, personalized, helpful, content-driven reviews.
2. I want to (eventually) reach out to companies for products to test (and when I get more experienced and do this step I'd like to get products to give away to you lovely readers, too!).
3. I'd like to make this my job, instead of just a hobby I love.
4. I want to take this blog from the incoherent, garbled, messy blog it was and re-vamp it to make it spectacular and professional.

Well, look for upcoming changes and I hope you all have a very, very, Merry Christmas!

Xox SuperGirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment